Friday, November 4, 2011

Counting my blessings...one...two...three

As I lay in my bed and try to unwind from a chaotic day, I am reminded of all the things I need to be thankful for.
* I have an amazing husband who may not be perfect, but he is perfect for me. And that is more than anyone can hope for.
* I have 2 healthy, vibrant children who grow and develop each day into the amazing little girls that they are becoming.
* I have a roof over my head, food in my cupboards, and do not worry if I will be able to make ends meet before our next pay day.

So many times I am guilty of feeling as though my life is tough. While there are aspects of challenges, I cannot really say it is tough. I have been blessed in so many ways. Sometimes I think we all can benefit from stopping to smell the roses and realize all of the blessings we have rather than focusing on the negatives.

So....to my family and friends whom I have not called lately or enough...I love you and am thankful for you. Once my laptop is up and running again I hope to add posts more frequently to our blog.

No comments: