Monday, June 11, 2012

These are the days to remember

Wow the girls are growing up and growing up fast. So much so that I am scared I am going to miss something. Little Peyton is a character of her own. Full of fire and spunk, yet full of love and sweetness. Sometimes she catches me off guard when she yells at me just to tell me she loves me. Jenna, sweet Jenna, is a young lady. She has graduated from preschool and is ready for Kindergarten. She has started swimming on a swim team and has competed in her first meet. I was so proud of her. She never quit and gave it her all. She has also lost her first tooth! At five years of age!!! I will have to post pictures of her tooth fairy door and her tooth-less smile. Today I also took five minutes out of paying bills and working to dance in the rain with my baby girl. Seeing Jenna's smile and her eye bright from doing this was just priceless.

No comments: