Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A new summer experience

Today was a Tuesday which means that both girls are home with me. I decided it might be fun if we checked out the farmer's market, which is now conveniently located near the hospital. What a neat experience to take the girls to check out the produce that local farmers had grown. Granted there weren't that many tents, but I loved it. I loved how Jenna asked about peppers and beamed when she said she now likes sweet pepper. Or how Peyton asked if she had to buy the business card and thought the bunch of carrots that were orange, purple, and white with the greens still on them looked funny. Then tonight we had Jenna's swim team practice, which is always a joy to watch. Jenna is blossoming. After dinner Jenna, Peyton and I cuddled in our bed and watched some of the girls' shows. These are the memories I will cherish forever.

No comments: