Sunday, March 29, 2009

Greatest husband ever


So last night, Josh agreed to take on all baby duty and let me sleep. So for the first time since Peyton was born, that's 10 weeks, I was able to sleep and not get out of bed once to settle a baby, change a baby, or feed a baby. Now I did have to wake him up the two times and tell him it was time to go help Peyton, but could then just roll over and go back to sleep.


IT WAS FABULOUS!!!



2 comments:

Elizabeth Johnson Phillips said...

One of the greatest joys of bottle feeding. Daddy bonding time and Mommy sleeping time.

Lori Beth said...

Hello--- YEAH SLEEP IS WONDERFUL!! I am so glad for you guys. Peyton looks so much like her mommy- how sweet are they! We will have to schedule a visit to Charlotte soon to see everyone. LB